Wednesday, March 5, 2008

50 things about me...!

Inspired by Chad Finn, who was apparently inspired by one if his wife’s friends…here are 50 things about me.

50. My favorite outfit is sweatpants and sneakers.
49. At Big Papi’s charity event two summers ago, he pinched my cheek and said, “Hi sweetie”. To which Katelyn responded, “That was really cute, in a creepy kind of way”.
48. At the same event, I caught a Sox cheating on their wife, had Jason Varitek touch the small of my back and say, “Excuse me”, and won a 1,000 gift certificate.
47. The most amount of Red Sox games I have ever been to in once season was somewhere between 20 and 25. In 2006. I went to about 15 last year.
46. I have a horrible addiction to shoes and purses.
45. My favorite time to get drunk is in the middle of the afternoon on a nice day. At the beach.
44. One of my goals is to go to every state, and 6 of 7 continents.
43. I hate cold and am not going to Antarctica.
42. I am so bad at cleaning my room and organizing it is not even funny.
41. I hope to live somewhere someday where I look out the window and see the ocean.
40. I am the oldest of all the cousin’s on my Dad’s side.
39. I used to repeatedly call my best friend Michelle, Mom.
38. Once Michelle and I had a fight at my house, and she crawled into a bag of clothes that her brothers had given my brother and said she didn’t have to leave because that was her “part of my house”
37. I used go to camping all summer long in a pop up camper.
36. Michelle’s brother closed the door on my finger and my nail fell off. I also once smashed my mouth open on the monkey bars.
35. I am addicted to the “The Biggest Loser” and have a crush on Bernie.
34. I could watch Sex and the City, Dawson’s Creek, and Grey’s Anatomy for 16 hours straight, and have.
33. Preferably with Erin.
32. My favorite Fenway bar is the Baseball Tavern with Katie and Erin (and the rest of you bums).
31. I’ve been to ballparks in Toronto, Baltimore, Boston, New York (AL), Dallas, Tampa Bay, and Detroit.
30. The fans I hated the most were the Tigers. What a bunch of dicks. Keep wearing that ALCS Champion Shirt asses.
29. I had never been anywhere but the Outerbanks before I moved to North Carolina.
28. I went to South Carolina for the first time this weekend.
27. I am super close to a lot of my cousins, but probably this is the real order, 1. Kerry, 2. Josh, 3. Kryssie, 4. Tyler.
26. The furthest I have ever drove in one day is 13 hours.
25. The most fun I will probably ever have in my life was Worcester Hall freshman year of college.
24. I don’t think I’ll ever love another bar like I live Leitrims.
23. I have a thing for a guy in a jersey.
22. Moving to NC to teach was a fantastic idea. And will be especially great in July.
21. My date of birth. I think that it is a good day, and I fulfill all characteristics of Pisces.
20. I can’t imagine there has ever been a better/closer class at Assumption College than the Class of 2005.
19. I could eat fried chicken for every meal.
18. I have actually adjusted to where I really like Starbucks coffee.
17. My current favorite song is “Stay” by Sugarland.
16. I absolutely love country music.
15. I think I have to move another 2 hours south where there are palm trees.
14. My order for Worcester bars. 1. Leitrims, 2. Mahoneys, 3. The Dive, 4. Rosies, 5. Ho Toy (Top Gun please). (I feel like I’m forgetting one). My order for Boston bars. 1. Bell in Hand 2. The Harp, 3. Purple Shamrock, 4. Lucky's, 5. Hennessy's.
13. I never cried so hard as I did the last night of the Cape trip Senior Year. I then passed out, and woke up 2 hours later and everyone was still up!
12. I like my ice coffee medium, iced, with cream, and sugar.
11. Someday, I hope to be a housewife. Working is so overrated. And it has to be able having 1 or 2 kids than having 20 all day.
10. I am lucky to have made some really great North Carolina friends.
9. I once thought that when you were an adult, you would get to the point where you weren’t tired when you woke up, but were instead, ready to start your day. This is false.
8. I will never get over last year’s AFC lost, this years Super Bowl loss, and the 2003 ALCS loss. 7. Countryfest is the best day of the year every year.
6. I am going to the Outerbanks in August and I can’t wait. I am also almost going to Red Sox Spring Training in 3 weeks except they decided to go to Japan.
5. I am far too young to have a brother that is going to be a freshman in college.
4. I miss Amy sleeping on my little yellow couch.
3. Some beach, somewhere, there’s a big umbrella casting shade over an empty chair with my name on it.
2. My brother is the best person I know.
1. I have the absolute best friends in the world and it kind of sucks they life 800 miles away.

No comments: